Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Love.






Today is February 14.



It is Valentine's Day.



The day for lovers.



But mostly the day for love.






So, in honor of that day, I am going to share my loves (in no particular order).



I love being able to see a vase of fresh cut flowers



I love being able to smell and taste a good cup of coffee



I love being able to touch my favorite cozy blanket



I love having friends and family to hug and love



I love being able to write so I can a note telling someone to have a good day (or I miss them or am thinking of them....)



I love being able to walk to my favorite corner market.



I love being able to sing off-tune in my car (alone, for the sake of others)



I love being able to hear my friends good news



I love being able to afford not only the essentials, but some fun things in life as well.



I love my ability to see the bright side of things- no matter what.



I love that I work with amazing people.



I love that the work I do is for the good of the world.



I love that I have the ability to learn.



I love that I have the availability to further my eduation.



I love a good book (or an "eh" book, really any book).



I love that technology allows me to be close to those I love that live far away.

I love all these things and so many today, and every other day.


No comments:

Post a Comment