Monday, September 17, 2018

Pause

I was seriously about to write this as a Facebook post- "Dear People. I have zero patience today due to things outside of my control and clearly outside of yours. But that said, just do what I am asking and don't push back or add instruction or your thoughts about the reason why I don't actually need what I am asking. Ugh!"
As I was about to hit Post, I paused. I mean, that is not helping anyone. Not me. Not the people that actually read my news feed. No one.
So, in the pause I asked myself why. What purpose did it serve? Was it kind? Was it helpful? Yea, no.
So I deleted the post and paused.
In my most recent post about lessons learned, I said "Find the Joy". Well, instead of being a yet another negative source on social media today, I created a new project for myself. I think it will help remind me of my own life lesson and will help bring, at the very least, a moment of joy to every day.
In pausing for a brief second, I made the decision to find the joy.

So, here we go...



2 comments: