Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Santa is that you?

I have said this before and I will say it again, I am one of the luckiest ladies ever! Really. Throughout the last 2 and 1/2 months, I have received more love and more support than any one person deserves. In preparation for my surgery and the recovery, I got a piece of mail, an email, or some little keepsake EVERY SINGLE DAY. It was like Christmas around this place! I cannot believe the love, kindness, and support from so many of the people I love. Thank you doesn't seem to cover it. Two little words that are supposed to say so much. But that is all there is-- THANK YOU!

I truly believe the positive thoughts sent my way have made my recovery one of the best ones my surgeon has ever seen (and that is a direct quote). The only way I can say thank you will be to repay the kindness and love shown to me by doing for others what has been done for me.
THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment