Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Yikes and Yippee!



It's been a long while since I have had butterflies.


For me, I get butterflies when I am excited and nervous all at once. Butterflies tend to happen to me when I am looking forward to something new, something unknown. I kind of like them. It means something exciting is about to happen.


Today the butterflies came back when I got my first assignment for my new class.


I was accepted into a certificate program at the University of Washington. I was accepted months ago, but have been a little bit busy. Thus, the start of school was pushed back in my mind. I have gotten a few emails about the class, but October 4 just seemed super far away. Until today.


Today I got my first assignment.


It's due next week.


On the first day of school.


Yikes!


And Yippee!


I am so very excited to be in a class and challenge my brain in a new way. But I am also nervous. I haven't had a first day of school in over 9 years.


Butterflies.

No comments:

Post a Comment