Wednesday, August 3, 2011

A Cardi saves the day!

Today I learned two very important fashion lessons:


1- I am so very happy that I do not have to wear a suit and heels to work everyday (or ever, really)


2- A cardigan can make almost any outfit "business casual".



Both lessons were learned while in impromptu meetings at Ford Motor Company. My contact called and asked for a last minute meeting. I was in the area, but was only in scouting gear (comfy car gear, not business wear). So, I told her I was "casual" because they do have a buidling dress code. When I showed up, she looked and me and said I would fit right in. I was wearing jean capris that have fashionable tears (no skin is revealed), a cute shirt and a cardi. I think the cardi is what made the outfit "appropriate".



Yay for the favorite Cardi. (It really is too bad that Old Navy had those annoying commercials last Christmas. It took a little of the sparkle away...made them annoying.)

No comments:

Post a Comment