Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Holidays-part 2

So when I left we were enjoying Christmas Day dinner at my mom and dad's. I have to say again-- it was SO GOOD! Seriously, we joke and call my dad Chef Ferdie but he is a really good cook. Aunt Po talked about the beef for days. :)
As I said, two of my Schulte-side aunts came to Chirstmas dinner with an uncle. They had planned to stay at the Westland house so they could hop on a flight to Baltimore to see the little ladies and spend some time with E and Lou-lou. You see they all used to live in the same area, which I have learned is super special, and they miss eachother so very much. So much that my aunt who hasn't left the mitten in several years got onto a plane with us and we flew to the east coast!
We arrived in a blizzard, of course!
We spent the first day cozily in the Bedolla house, just cacthing up.
The next day, we took a "big girls trip" to Anapolis. Grandpa spent time at the house with the littest ladies and C joined Mama, Aunt Jessica, Aunt Mugs and Aunt Po for a ladies lunch and stroll around charming Anapolis. It was so fun!
Friday, the out of towners came to my side of town and we toured the city. We finally ate lunch at Aunt Mugsie's 'Tune-In' bar.
And then the little ladies and parents joined us, so we could check out the National Christmas tree and the Trees of Peace.
At the end of the day, I hugged them goodbye before I left for the west coast!





 (I would have added more pics of our days together but Blogger just isn't letting me...)

No comments:

Post a Comment