Monday, October 28, 2013

unfinished.

(post from 10/9)

This week is the Washington, DC 3-Day. It is the last one for the forseeable future. And it is the last 3-Day I planned. And the first one that I started but will not finish. And I am having a hard time with that.
It was my choice to leave. To move on to something new. In a new place with new people. For a new cause. But I feel like I have unfinished business, like I need to complete the project I started.
The weather predicted is terrible. Rain and cold.
The government shut-down is still happening. My old teammates have to deal with all of that because I am not there to do it.
In almost 10 years of planning, I have never not finsihed what i started. I don't know how to do that. I don't know how to let it go. How to not care.
There is nothing more I can do. I did what I could to make sure they would be in good shape. And I can only hope for the best.
But I can't let it go.

No comments:

Post a Comment