Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Another one bites the dust...

Well, anyone that knows me knows that I cannot seem to avoid leaving toiletry items at locations following my adventures. A friend challenged me with keeping the same razor and shampoo, etc for the duration of ym busy travel season this year. As of last week, I was stoked to realize I have made it through 4 hotel stays, 4 bus tranisitons, 12 shower truck experiences, and a few trips to alternate shower locations (friends' homes, parents' house, etc). I was feeling REALLY good about the fact that I had made all these transitions and still had the same shampoo container and the SAME razor. Until yesterday...(insert a very sad face here). I am on the vacation portion of this adventure (hooray!) and went to shower after blueberry picking. I realized I had abandoned another toiletry item in some location. Very sad.

My friend should have placed a bet because she has won. The universe has one more abandoned item....

No comments:

Post a Comment