Monday, March 25, 2013

Dreams of spring

Today I woke up to snow.
Yep. Snow.

It is March 25. And I live in the South! What is up?!

While I enjoy snow, I do not enjoy snow in the end of March. Especially, when I live in a warm(ish) place!
I am sitting here,wearing my cozy blanket-like sweatshirt and shudder to think about heading outdoors, thus I am procrastinating by dreaming of spring....

And new sandals with pretty spring-colored toes:



And spring dresses to wear with the sandals into the warm summer months:


And cherry blossoms (photos from last year's adventures):


And favorite spring memories from the past (my last spring in Seattle)--





The annual spring break visitors arrive on Thursday. These temps better get warmer so we can have new adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment