Monday, November 1, 2010

Loves...

Travel is what I love to do. Adventures are things I like to take in everyday situations. Flights and rental cars are how I get my job completed. All of these things make up part of who I am. The rest of me is made up of people I love. These people are near and far. And some days it is harder than others for there to be so many miles between me and the people who I hold in my heart. Today is one of those days. A new love of my life was born- Margaret Clare Bedolla:

Happy parents Erica and Lou welcomed her at 4:30am. I am sure by now big sister Christine has met her and is in love (and won't "bonk" her as previously stated) , along with the friends and family that surround this lovely little unit.
So, today I may be in Arizona but my heart is in Grand Rapids with those that I gladly let take up so much space in my heart.
Welcome to the world, Margaret Clare! I can't wait to meet you.

2 comments: