Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Fun with water!

Water is theraputic for my mind, body and soul. Especially being in the water. I am a water-bug and always have been. I loved the pool and Lake Michigan from the start.
As I have aged, the pool has become a tool to keep my joints moving and grooving. The water (or lack thereof) was a huge factor in why I always knew Arizona couldn't be a permanant home for me. I crave it.
I love Seattle for many things, but love it most for the closeness of water and the pure joy it brings to my heart.
On Sunday, I was lucky and I got to play in the Sound with my friends Emily and Kaisa. I love being in the water. I also love watching little kids play in the water. They make it so much more fun!
Here's a little video of our time---






Just listen to her squeals and it's hard not to join in the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment