Thursday, September 29, 2011

Not your average bear

I am in Arizona this week. And it is a toasty fall day. The sun is out and blazing all day, but then it gets dark so early.


I forgot about that.


When it gets dark so soon, I become like a bear. I get sleepy and snack-y and want to lay down and take a nap for winter.


Ok- that might be an exaggeration, but I still eat WAY more than normal and go to bed insanely early for a 31-year-old.


The early dark hours bring out my inner Winnie the Pooh.






"When you wake up in the morning, Pooh," said Piglet at last, "what's the first thing you say to yourself?"
"What's for breakfast?" said Pooh. "What do you say, Piglet?"
"I say, I wonder what's going to happen exciting today?" said Piglet.
Pooh nodded thoughtfully.
"It's the same thing," he said









No comments:

Post a Comment