Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Fancy Pants


I have to say, I do sometimes like to embrace my inner fancy-pants.

Hooray for elite status* and upgrades to First Class!


Reasons why I love First-Class...

1. You are offered a beverage while the masses are waiting for others to shove their belongings into the overhead bins, tucking their items in as they pass other passengers, and getting up and down to make sure that random family is all seated together somehow.

2. The seats are GIGANTIC

3. Even if the person in front of you leans the chair back, you still have space to cross your legs

4. There is no armrest jockeying!

5. There are only 6 passengers and the airline crew that share the bathroom. It's so much cleaner.

6. You don't have to wait for everyone to get their overhead baggage, you get off first!



*Without that status, I would NEVER purchase a ticket in First Class. While the above list is enjoyable it is not worth the dollars!

No comments:

Post a Comment