Sunday, July 24, 2011

It's official.



Birds actually hate me.

Seriously.


I know they do.

I know it deep down in my being. No one esle has weird bird encounters, but I do frequently.


And this weekend it was proven once again.

I enjoyed the gorgeous sunny Seattle weekend by going to the beach yesterday. I was settled in a nice spot, enjoying the sun, sounds of the surf, and people watching. And then it happened.

A bird pooped on me!

I yelled (maybe swore a little) and went directly into the frigid waters of the Puget Sound. (Seriously, I think it's colder than Lake Superior).

Once I warmed back up and discussed the incident with the entire group of people hanging out near me (with laughter and some disgust from all of us!), I enjoyed a little more time in the sun and then went home.

I had such an enjoyable time at the beach that I decided to head back again today. Again, delightful and ended with a great trip one of the local markets.


And then I returned home.

To find a dead bird.

On my back porch.

Are you effing kidding me?! GROSS!

Seriously. Birds hate me.

And they are not making me a very big fan with these antics.



No comments:

Post a Comment