Monday, July 18, 2011

Random thoughts...



Today, as I left the house to head to one of my last orthodontist appointments ever (!!!). (I am a little excited...rightfully so I think). Anyway, as I was driving with the windows down and the sunroof open with the bright blue sky and puffy clouds in my view, I started to think about freedom. Weird, I know.



But, what is it about driving with the wind blowing your hair and a favorite song on the radio that is so much fun? I mean, it really brings me delight.



It's the same feeling I get when I am riding my bike super fast (well, when I did ride a bike).



And the same feeling of being on a boat with the breeze.



Okay of those the boat wins out for the best since it does involve water and that's just happy. But, all three evoke this sense of child-like joy and I feel so free. Like everything is possible.



Good stuff.



No comments:

Post a Comment