Thursday, November 29, 2012

Birthday Wishes!

Today is E's birthday.
Today she joins me in being 32. No major milestone, we each passed those a few years ago.
But today is special nonetheless.
I have spoken very highly of her many times on this blog. And love her family like they were mine (well as close as an auntie can get to loving kiddos like her own).
I have made it no secret that she and her family have been the major highlight of this crazy decision to move to DC. And even in the brief moment when I really questioned my decision to take on this job (it's a very long story and not one I have any desire to recap), I was still pleased to have made the decision to move here. And in large part because of the closeness of family.

So, today I wish my cousin, dear friend, and "sister" the happiest of birthdays! I look forward to the next 32 years!


I love you, E!

No comments:

Post a Comment