Thursday, October 20, 2011

Alone at last...






Last night was the first night in two years that the men in my life did not join me.


Now before you start to think I am some scandalous lady who writes about activities on a blog that her grandmother reads...the "men" I speak of are the rubberbands named Louie, Greg and Roger that I have had to wear with the braces.


Louie has been with me since almost day one. I would like to say I'll miss him, but I won't. Not even a little bit.


Maybe that makes me a heartbreaker, but I don't care. When it comes to those three, goodbye could not come fast enough!


Before my appointment on Wednesday I threw all those little packets away. And took the trash out. No more. No thanks.


That said, those three are tricky and like any great love in your life even after a break-up, little reminders will come around to try to get you back. And there are sure to be little Louie's, Roger's and Greg's floating around.


But I have nowhere to wear them now....Hooray!


Adidos, boys! Forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment