Monday, August 6, 2012

Tricky.

(from June 12)

So with all this new adventure, comes some sticky and tricky circumstances. I have to trade and hand-off some events that I have worked on and planned for a long time. In making this decision, I knew I would need to give these events to others and didn't think it would be this hard. It's hard to hand things off half-way. It's hard to give up control.
And it's really hard to just "rip off the band-aid". This week, I had planned to be on the beach in one of my happy places with some of my favorites, but instead need to be working and planning so I can hand-off an appropriate product.
I don't feel good about it. I know I could fix these things myself, but to had them to someone else when it's not in a pretty bow is really unpleasant for me.
What if someone messes it up?
What if I get thrown under a bus?
What if I haven't set them up for success?

I should be on a beach right now. Vacationing. But this new chapter changed the plans and thus the rules.
I am worried.
What if I disappoint someone?
Sigh.
All I want to do is be on the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment