Thursday, August 30, 2012

About Me

If you look to the right side of this page, you will notice an "about me" section.
This is used to explain what the blog is about. It used to say something about observering life from my frequently traveled window seat.
With my job change, my job will be DC-centric. Any travels will be for fun, not really as much work (at least for now). Since the start, this was intended to be a travel log to share the stories I always tell. As with anything, life evolved and with it, this blog.
Although I am DC- based and no longer traveleing every few weeks, I am still an observerer and story-teller. And let's face it-- weird stuff happens to me! And I am now in a real city (sorry PHX and SE), but DC is for-real. (I am not really sure how else to explain it...). But a city is filled with random people and places. It is a treasure-trove of weird things waiting to happen. And thus waiting to be shared. And though I will no longer be in the window seat of an airplane, the metro has windows and I use them!
So, my 'About Me' changed and the context of this blog will adjust a tad, just like all things in my world. The move was/is an adjustment. Some of it, great. (museums, history, food!, the metro, proximity to family). Some of it bad (loads of work, TRAFFIC!, mosquitos). But like any place I have moved to, I will adjust and embrace even the bad to make it work for me. (Well, maybe not the mosquitos. Those I could do without!)
So, for now, enjoy my new view:



1 comment:

  1. pretty spectacular view. can't wait for the next part of this dc-based ride!

    ReplyDelete