Monday, January 10, 2011

Meghan's I Believe List

I have known Meghan since my first job out of college. She made the transition from college to "real life" a little easier and a helluva lot more fun! She lives in Chicago and works as an event consultant. Currently, she is pursuing a fabulus life and a new grown-up relationship. She is definately on the list of people to see everytime I'm in chicago!
Thanks for sharing your list, Megs. :) *********************************************************************************

I believe in the power of laughter

I believe that there are few things worth getting wrinkles over.

I believe in my Nana

I believe that a man needs to earn it and by “it” I mean trust, my love and all that goes with it

I believe wineries are magical places

I believe that all my friends are talented and amazing

I believe in singlemoons

I believe that goat cheese stuffed sweet peppers from Pastoral Cheese Shop can make any day better

I believe in singing really loud on car trips

I believe in being interesting and knowing a little bit about a lot of stuff

I believe it is ok to not be a fan of pets J

I believe your reputation is one of the only things that is truly yours and you should protect it as best you can.

I believe holding a sleeping newborn is one of the times when all seems right in the world

I believe knowing what you don’t want is just as important as knowing what you do want

I believe you choose to be happy and it is a choice you make every day you wake up

I believe time is way more important then money

I believe in naps, especially on rainy days and they are usually better with someone then alone but not always

I believe in “getting the butterflies” and that they are important

I believe in wearing a seatbelt, sunscreen and comfortable shoes whenever possible

I believe in mental health days

I believe in learning something new everyday
I believe wearing sassy underwear with a matching and equally sassy bra under your suit in a job interview makes all the difference. They don’t know you have it on but you do and it gives you super powers for some reason!

No comments:

Post a Comment