Saturday, January 8, 2011

My I Believe list


I believe in sleep in Saturdays (or Sundays)
I believe in magic
I believe in the power of a good cup of coffee
I believe my friends are incredible!
I believe my papa gives the best hugs
I believe I am who I am because of the people I love
I believe my disease has taught me life lessons I would have otherwise never learned.
I believe I was a water creature in another life
I believe if you are at a beach, there is no reason why you shouldn’t be in the water!
I believe you can have many loves of your life
I believe I will live happily ever after (with or without a prince)
I believe time spent laughing is never wasted time
I believe children are miraculous
I believe I am a late blooming 1950s housewife
I believe in reading every day, even if it’s only one page
I believe watching my friends become mothers is a gift that I cannot explain.
I believe in quiet time
I believe my mom is still the best person to cry to.
I believe in everyday adventures
I believe Seattle is where I will lay my head for a very long time
I believe a home should be cozy
I believe you can never have enough bags, enough shoes, or enough coats.
I believe Target is the greatest store on Earth- if you can’t find it there, you probably don’t need it!
I believe you should travel and experience life
I believe in a comfy couch
I believe in gut feelings
I believe a hug can fix anything
I believe I still laugh harder with my brother than any other person I know
I believe my faith will always be with me
I believe in fun mail!
I believe you should wear underwear that makes you feel sexy, even if you’re the only one that sees it
I believe in silver linings- always.
I believe I am an amazing singer (in the car, alone, listening to my fav song of the moment)
I believe the people who are important will remain important, no matter how far away they are.

1 comment:

  1. I love your list!!! I believe in so many of the same things...no wonder we are friends! :) By the way this is Joanne using Bucks account, lol.

    ReplyDelete