Monday, January 17, 2011

My Mama's List

This is my mom. Really, no intro is needed. It's my mom. I get my giggles from her. :) Thanks for playing, Mom!
********************************************************************************
I believe....
in family ... Ferd, Jessica, Alex, Jenny, my parents, sister, and in-laws (love them all!)
in my God, his Son and Holy Spirit
in the happiness Abby brings me...silly ole' dog
in friendships ... from yesterday, today and in my future
in the miracle of children learning to read, write and understand basic math
in the beauty of gardens ... mine and others
in taking time for reading for pleasure and for learning
in spending $ on quality make-up and shoes
in playing outside in all seasons
in a clean house
in honesty
in loyalty
in hope
in being on a perpetual diet
in eating your favorite foods
in drinking red wine ... almost daily
in laughter daily ... at myself and those who are funny when I am not
in knowing I have always tried my best at everything I have done
Finally,
I believe I am the richest woman alive, because I am married to Ferd.

1 comment: