Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Munchkin-land.

Today my munchkin-land was expanded.
Samantha Marie Bedolla was born.
She is joining my favorite little family. Her two older sisters (and parents) are some of my all-time favorite people. And I know without even meeting her that she, too, will join the list as a top favorite.

While I was not there for the 24 hours before her birth, I have been able to be part of her family's life as they've been preparing to welcome her and I know they must be just bursting with joy today!

Her biggest sister, Christine will make a wonderful helper, teacher, and friend, I just know it.
And her bigger sister, Maggie, who is also still a baby, will teach her to giggle and roll with the punches, like she does.
Samantha will round out her own place in this little unit and make their family grow and change and stretch and become the family they were meant to be.

Welcome to the family, Samantha!
We love you already!

No comments:

Post a Comment