Thursday, October 18, 2012

Hello fall.

Today I had meetings at the base of my old favorite- The Washington Monument (who I lovingly call George, btw).
As I walked around the Monument grounds and past the Lincoln Memorial with my client, I spotted all the trees that have changed colors. There are reds and oranges and greens. Fall has arrived!
Acrons have been falling from the oaks outside my front door for weeks (making a mess of an already dirty car I might add). I have been wearing a jacket in the evenings and mornings for the last few weeks. And have not heard the air kick on in forever. In fact, I have debated about the heat on a few nights. And the true turn of the season is that I wear closed toe shoes more than sandals all around town. But I didn't realize until today that fall was here.

Blissful. I love fall. Always have.
The crisp evenings. The warmer days. Apples. Pumpkins. It's all so good!


Fall is here. SW Ohio Dr. A tree with the Potomac.  


The Tidal Basin and the Jefferson Memorial

No comments:

Post a Comment