Thursday, October 18, 2012

Victory!

(10/14/12)
And done.
Thanks goodness!
Istead of writing about the weekend, I will instead have the photos do the talking---




Event Survival Love from the Bedollas! And I wore the socks on Fri & Sat. :)

I spent no less than 15 hours in this office in the last two weeks. Not including the time others spent there too. Ugh.


@ Closing. Buzz waving at the Obamas on Tuesday site visits.

Slade and his new Kinko's buddy/weather-watcher!

Busy in command...intensely watching the free-fall guy.

@ Holding. The Washington Monument and the ladies. This is where you end an event!

Celebrating a job well done with Val (my new pal) and Tara (an oldie,but goodie!)

Victory, indeed!

In short- overall the weekend was good.
My two small victories--
1- Any time something was "missing" and we were about to get in trouble, I was able to pull out the approval paperwork and proove we did what we were supposed to.
2- I could actually tell people how to get places by just knowing the name of where they wanted to be. I was super proud!

The event has gotten nice reviews (but who's going to share the bad with the girl who produced it?!). But overall, I feel good about how things went.
And the direction to go for next year. I see good things coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment